Giving Tuesday" is a great concept. Yet, as we shared yesterday, your giving throughout the year is what has made a huge difference!
Here are some projects that you can help sponsor as a church, business, or family through CitiIMPACT Ministries. Remember 99.5% of all your money goes to the project, due to our great GIK resources that multiply your donations.
- Bahamas Home for a family who has fallen through the cracks: For under $30,000 a family can have a turnkey ready home that is rated safe for a Cat 5 Hurricane! They will also be invested in this home through finances and sweat equity. We have vetted several families already who need this level of support.
- Sponsor a Pastor’s family who lost everything in the Bahamas: $20,000 for a year. We are working with several who are leading their communities back from the tragedy of Hurricane Dorian, in spite of losing their bi-vocational jobs, their church stipends, and in some cases their own homes. This will help them get back on their feet and allow them to still serve their church.
- Sponsor a 40 foot container of Relief Aid for a past and/or upcoming disaster. It typically costs about $9,000 for shipping and handling per load valued at over $100,000. That is a lot of HOPE for desperate people.
- Sponsor hot meals for Relief after a huge disaster. It costs less than $4.00 per meal for a Fresh Hot Meal that soothes the soul and the body.
- Sponsor a Child in Liberia – CitiIMPACT has helped over 50 children from war torn Liberia with education opportunities since 2011. We currently have 10 without sponsors. Will you fill in the gap? In addition, we hope to bless them and our dear Pastors who oversees them bit extra again this Christmas. You can designate that gift here.
- General Donations are always appreciated, they fill in the gaps when funds run low in times of multiple disasters or low giving episodes.
- Monthly pledge – can easily be made through this auto withdrawal form.
- Episode donations – can always be made here on our website.
- End of year donations – will help us finish the year strong, prepare for next year and reward your tax benefits.