Scheduling Teams Now To
Temporary Suspending all Volunteer Teams.
We will keep you updated.
NOW taking teams to serve in SE Louisiana
Currently we are looking for teams of 5 to 10 people max who can:
- Tolerate harsh conditions. No electricity, limited water for showers etc, sleep on floors.
- Have knowledge /experience of gutting out homes from water damage and/or tarping roofs.
We anticipate conditions changing within another few weeks to allow for more unskilled teams and larger groups. If this is you please go ahead and fill out the general interest form as well.
Please email us if a new disaster occurs and you are interested in serving in that area.
- If you are a Team Leader or individual seeking further information or to see if specific dates are available please fill out the online inquiry HERE.
- If we have already made initial contact and checked dates, please download this Application, make needed copies, and have every member of your team fill it out.
- Collect them all and mail them to us with your deposit check (please only one per team) to confirm your registration. Teams are signing up for up to 6 months ahead of time, so don’t delay.
- If you are signing up for more than a month prior to arrival you can send your deposit now and the balance a month before with any additions.
Ongoing support volunteers are also needed! How can you help?
We need both skilled and unskilled people (if they are in good health and able to follow directions). Skilled people in the areas of:
- plumbing, electrical, construction, mechanical
- roofers, concrete, painting, big equipment
- counseling, youth, children
- business development, administration
- fund raising
- media, graphics
- social media
- grant writing
- and more…