South Carolina Disaster Relief Organization
We are a top volunteer and donation based disaster relief organization, based in South Carolina. Come help the victims of natural disasters with us!
As a catalyst of HELP and HOPE, CitiIMPACT Ministries develops partnerships between local churches, groups and individuals for greater effectiveness in meeting human needs.
We gather teams of people together from schools like colleges and church groups in order to be on call when disasters strike. Our teams help sort donations and help the victims of disasters in South Carolina and other states, if and when possible. – CitiIMPACT
South Carolina is still suffering from the flooding that occurred in October of 2015, but according to a release from the Public Information Coordinator for SCEMD, spring and summer months are when you normally see heavy rains and the conditions for severe and flash flooding.
How We Help South Carolina Disaster Victims
- First Response Supplies – Semi-trucks will arrive with water, cleaning supplies, personal hygiene items, paper products, baby products, and food items.
- Logistical Guidance – Real-time coaching and support helps to establish communications, distributions centers, case management, and volunteer coordination.
- Hot Meals – Mass cooking stations, staffed by disaster response veterans , bring self-contained units with the capacity for more than 20,000 meals each day.
- Team Development – Following an initial needs assessment, roles are identified and coordinated according to skills needed within the community. Seasoned response members are brought in to assist and train the local leaders as needed as well as mission teams to help with debris removal, recovery, and rebuilds.
- Transitional Recovery – As urgent needs transition to longer-term recovery, collaborative relationships are developed among local leaders for greater effectiveness.
- Rebuilding – “House kits” and/or building supplies are available for qualified homeowners.
Field Report: South Carolina Flooding
CitiIMPACT, through your partnership and others nationally, has been honored to coordinate 34 semi loads of supplies and feed 38,000 hot meals over the past 12 days throughout SC.
Wow! That is a lot of water, Gatorade, diapers, and hygiene
– Check out how we were able to help the south carolina flooding victims.
South Carolina Disaster Relief Volunteer Opportunities
If would like to serve as an individual volunteer in one of these areas, please email your info to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the area above in which you would like to serve.
We will get back to you with additional information asap.
Hurricane Florence – How To Help
Looking for ways on how to help with the latest hurricane to hit South Carolina? Below are some help articles and where to go, and what to do.
“This storm is a monster. It’s big and it’s vicious. It is an extremely dangerous, life-threatening, historic hurricane,” said Roy Cooper, governor of North Carolina.
- Where To Volunteer For Hurricane Florence
- Where To Donate Hurricane Relief Supplies
- Where To Apply For Hurricane Relief
- Where To Donate For Hurricane Florence