Help Donate & Volunteer To Assist Hurricane Harvey Victims
Harvey is bringing Houston, “The worst flooding in US History”, according to the weather channel.
Over two feet of rain with that much or more to come. It is catastrophic. Thousands are awaiting water rescue and thousands more likely over next few days. This on top of landfall as Category 4 Hurricane devastated Rockport and Port Aransas. Still tornado warnings as well.
This is looking to be near Katrina in scope and length of recovery.
Please PRAY for safety of those who will be in danger for the days to come, for first responders and emergency workers, and for wisdom on how to respond with resources to do so. The need is so great.
Please GIVE, we anticipate our first response will be through cooking teams (serving up to 20,000 hot meals a day) and distribution of water.
Teams will be needed soon, but not safe quite yet. If available in next month to bring a team please sign up. If have specific skills (long term disaster lead, photography, construction, corporate donation of supplies, etc.) that could be utilized please email: email@example.com
CitiIMPACT has warehouses secured throughout Houston and Corpus Christi.
Church Donations & Supplies For Hurricane Victims
Church partners are ready to deliver meals and distribute supplies from Corpus Christi, Padre Island, Rockport, Angleton, Rosenburg, Houston, and Baytown.
They need you to fund the trucks to get supplies in. Please DONATE NOW.
Donating Supplies & Food To Hurricane Harvey Victims
CitiIMPACT could use the following…
- Store Cards (Target, Walmart, HomeDepot, Gas,etc.)
- Air Miles
- Motor Home, Travel Trailer, Etc.
- Mobile Kitchen and Mobile Shower Trailers
- Tools (all types following a disaster)
- Cleaning Supplies
- Hygiene and baby Items
- New Furniture and household goods
- Building Supplies
- Drinks and Food items
- Pet Food
- New Clothing
- School Supplies
Things We Do To Help The Texas Hurricane Victims
Forging partnerships with local faith communities, CitiIMPACT brings organizational experience, a calming influence, and resources from it’s nationwide partners to make a difference in others’ lives.
- First Response Supplies ~ Semi-trucks will arrive with water, cleaning supplies, personal hygiene items, paper products, baby products, and food items.
- Logistical Guidance ~ Real-time coaching and support helps to establish communications, distributions centers, case management, and volunteer coordination.
- Hot Meals ~ Mass cooking stations, staffed by disaster response veterans , bring self-contained units with the capacity for more than 20,000 meals each day.
- Team Development~ Following an initial needs assessment, roles are identified and coordinated according to skills needed within the community. Seasoned response members are brought in to assist and train the local leaders as needed as well as mission teams to help with debris removal, recovery, and rebuilds.
- Transitional Recovery ~ As urgent needs transition to longer-term recovery, collaborative relationships are developed among local leaders for greater effectiveness.
- Rebuilding ~ “House kits” and/or building supplies are available for qualified homeowners.
Bridging Hope in Life’s Disasters